Our Services

Who can apply for higher rate pension tax relief?

Anyone who pays tax at the higher rate of 40% or more can apply for higher rate pension tax relief.


If you complete a Self Assessment tax return and haven’t included your pension payments in the return you can still claim.


The extra tax relief would normally be included in your tax calculation, but only if the tax return is completed correctly.

Why Can I Claim Marriage Tax Allowance?

You’re married or in a civil partnershi

Either you or your partner’s Income Tax or income is below your Personal Allowance (usually £12,500)


Either you or your partner pays Income Tax at the basic rate, which usually means their income is between £12,501 and £50,000 before they receive Marriage Allowance


Your claim can be backdated for 4 years which means you can claim up to £1220 with a further future savings of £1000’s

Our Goal



We aim to finalise all claims within 4 weeks off receiving your signed paperwork back