Tax Rebate Specialist

We specialise in helping people get rebates from HMRC for:


Pension tax contribution rebates for higher rate tax payers

Marriage / civil partnership tax allowances


These are not allowances that are automatically applied to your tax code or self-assessment form and you have to actively claim them.


These claims can go back for up to 4 years and so people are potentially missing out in thousands of pounds in rebates and future savings through changes in their tax codes.

Who can apply for higher rate pension tax relief?

Anyone who pays tax at the higher rate of 40% or more can apply for higher rate pension tax relief.


If you complete a Self Assessment tax return and haven’t included your pension payments in the return you can still claim.


The extra tax relief would normally be included in your tax calculation, but only if the tax return is completed correctly.

Why Can I Claim Marriage Tax Allowance?

You’re married or in a civil partnership

Either you or your partner’s Income Tax or income is below your Personal Allowance (usually £12,500)


Either you or your partner pays Income Tax at the basic rate, which usually means their income is between £12,501 and £50,000 before they receive Marriage Allowance


Your claim can be backdated for 4 years which means you can claim up to £1220 with a further future savings of £1000’s

I got over £3000 back and treated the family


I saw the Tax claimer advert online and thought it was worth a shot to see if I was owed any money. I had been paying into a private airline pension since 2016 and as a higher rate tax payer, i wanted to see if i was owed any money from HMRC. It was the easiest money i have ever made and my tax liabilty will be lower in the years to come.

Our Goal



We aim to finalise all claims within 4 weeks off receiving your signed paperwork back


Skorzystaj z naszej pożyczka 200 zł dla zadłużonych i otrzymaj potrzebną sumę jeszcze dziś.